Agenda 5th October 2021
West Knoyle Parish Council
Parish Clerk – Mrs. L. C. Wood
Correspondence address: Duchy Manor, Springfield Road, Mere, Wiltshire. BA12 6EW
Tel: (01747) 860701 e-mail: email@example.com
30th September 2021
Your attendance is requested for a Parish Council meeting to be held on Tuesday, 5th October 2021 at 7.30 p.m. in West Knoyle Village Hall.
Mrs. L. C. Wood,
- Public Session
This provides an opportunity for members of the public to raise questions about and comment on items on the agenda. The Chairman will re-convene the Parish Council meeting after the public session (please note that members of the public are no longer permitted to speak unless invited to do so by the Chairman).
Please Note: By entering the meeting room you are consenting to the use of your name being recorded in the Minutes. The meeting may also be recorded by the press or members of the public. Any person or organisation choosing to film, record or broadcast any meeting of the Council or its committees is responsible for any claims or other liability resulting from them so doing and by choosing to film, record or broadcast proceedings they accept that they are required to indemnify the Council, its members and officers in relation to any such claims or liabilities.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive any declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and other interests from Councillors on matters to be considered at the meeting. Members are invited to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and other interests in items on the agenda as required by the West Knoyle Code of Conduct for Members and by the Localism Act 2011.
- 4. Minutes – To resolve that the Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Tuesday, 21st September 2021 be approved as a correct record (Minutes attached).
- Casual Vacancy – possible co-option if an election has not been requested
- Matters Arising from previous meeting
- a) The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations 2022
- Reports & Consultations
- a) Wiltshire Councillors report
- a) Planning applications to consider at the meeting
Full planning permission (Revised plans)
Erection of a barn to house 4 stables plus hay/straw/fodder storage and tackroom.
Land situated off left side of track opposite Broadmead Farm, West Knoyle, Wiltshire BA12 6AE.
Planning Register Link:
- Play Area
- a) Damage to play equipment as reported by Cllr. Randall when carrying out routine inspection check
- b) Report on schedule to carry out actions identified in Annual RoSPA Play Area Inspection report
- Finance, Policy & Resources
- a) Payments – to approve the following payments
RoSPA Play Area Inspection fee
T. J. Thornley
Updates for website and adding accounts & audit information
- Date of next meeting
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health & Safety and Human Rights.