Agenda – 10th October 2022
West Knoyle Parish Council
Parish Clerk – Mrs. L. C. Wood
Correspondence address: Duchy Manor, Springfield Road, Mere, Wiltshire. BA12 6EW
Tel: (01747) 860701 e-mail: email@example.com
5th October 2022
Your attendance is requested for a Parish Council meeting to be held on Monday, 10th October 2022 at 7.30 pm in West Knoyle Village Hall.
Mrs. L. C. Wood,
- Public Session
This provides an opportunity for members of the public to raise questions about and comment on items on the agenda. The Chairman will re-convene the Parish Council meeting after the public session (please note that members of the public are no longer permitted to speak unless invited to do so by the Chairman).
Please Note: By entering the meeting room you are consenting to the use of your name being recorded in the Minutes. The meeting may also be recorded by the press or members of the public. Any person or organisation choosing to film, record or broadcast any meeting of the Council or its committees is responsible for any claims or other liability resulting from them so doing and by choosing to film, record or broadcast proceedings they accept that they are required to indemnify the Council, its members and officers in relation to any such claims or liabilities.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest:
Members are invited to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and other interests in items on the agenda as required by the West Knoyle Parish Council Code of Conduct for Members and by Section 27 of the Localism Act 2011. The disclosure must include the nature of the interest. If you become aware, during the course of a meeting, of an interest that has not been disclosed under this item, you must immediately disclose it. Whether you can remain in the meeting and the extent to which you can participate depends on the type of interest you have.
- To receive Declarations of Interest from councillors on items on the agenda
- To receive written requests for dispensations for disclosable pecuniary interests (if any)
- To grant any requests for dispensation as appropriate
A request for dispensation must be made on an individual basis
- Minutes – To approve Draft Minutes of Parish Council meeting held on Monday, 22nd August 2022 (Minutes attached)
- Matters Arising from previous meetings
- a) To consider the following planning application:
|Application Type:||Full planning permission|
|Proposal:||Retrospective Planning Application for the continued use of Steel Framed PVC Tent as Agricultural Store.|
|Site Address:||Land Adjacent to The Middles, West Knoyle, Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 6AJ|
|Planning Register Link:|
- To receive report from Wiltshire Councillor
- Footpaths, Highways, Traffic & Transport
a) Highway & Footpath issues for Parish Steward
- Play Area
- a) To consider RoSPA Play Area Inspection report and make task sheet
- b) Signage for Play Area
- Finance, Policy & Resources
a) Payments: To approve the following payments:
|Rob Pearce Ground Maintenance||Grass cutting – play area||?????|
|L. C. Wood||Salary 2022/23 – Q2 30.9.22||£200.00|
|HMRC||PAYE – Q2||£ 50.00|
|T. J. Thornley||Website updates for Queen’s death announcements||£35.00|
|West Knoyle Social Club||Donation to cover insurance of building||381.40|
|??????||Donation towards commemorative bench||?????|
- b) Report on latest bank reconciliation
- c) To consider request to order Commemorative Bench and to make financial contribution towards the bench for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee 2022
- d) Discussion relating to Code of Conduct, Declarations of Interests and Dispensations
- e) To consider amending the Parish Council’s Code of Conduct (existing code and draft new code attached)
- f) To adopt Dispensation Procedure Guide (draft attached)
- General Items
- a) Does the Parish Council want to plant a commemoration tree for HM The Queen?
- Date of next meeting
Further information is online that may be helpful for you prior to the meeting: